Saturday, July 20, 2013

Three weeks + one day

Hello Everyone, 

     It has only been three weeks and it seems like daddy has been gone forever! I miss him like crazy, I think of him all the time. I was with Amber yesterday and I was just talking and visiting and then I would think to myself  "oh I've got to run, I need to check on dad." then I would realize that I don't have to check on daddy any longer. He is fine now, perfect actually.  I know that time will help to make things better, but for right now it isn't much help. I can't seem to concentrate or focus on anything these days. I don't know what to do to make it better.



Daddy & Jordan
 
I guess seeing dad's photos have made it a little rough, I miss him so when I see them but in a way they comfort me too. Strange huh, can't really explain it. Daddy was such a great man, he was kind, gentle and giving.
I can't seem to finish this page right now, so I'll post it now and maybe finish it later.
~~Tracy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment