Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Digital Diary (page 2)

Dear Diary,
     Yesterday's enter was very lengthy so sorry about that, but that is typical of my style of writing. I begin to write and my mind just unwinds. The only problem is that it is not in any order and I bounce around a lot. I guess I need to work on that. Maybe rough draft and then a rewrite? That sounds like a lot of extra work not sure I'm up for that. I guess we will see. This is to get things in my mind out onto paper or just out. I do want to begin to compile helps for other cancer caregivers. So I'm hoping to do both things at once but I don't know I am not too organized some times.
     I don't know how to start the helps ..maybe just single page with ideas ??? title will help to search? Example Hospital "go" bag ...list things that need to go into your bag and be ready for a trip to hospital. I guess I'll start and see how things go. If you have any suggestions please comment. 
    I guess I wrote too much yesterday, because today my mind is empty ...I am still sad so trying not to open the flood gates I don't want to keep repeating myself so I guess I need to end here and if I am able to think of anything more to write come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment