Friday, July 12, 2013

Two weeks

Hello Everyone,

   This is my daddy, it's one of the last photos we have of him. It was taken in early June. He had already begun to have seizures (and strokes that we didn't know about) In this photo I think he is waiting for a kiss, I had begun to lean down and kiss him almost every time I came into the room. I would also say "I love you" then he would look up at me and say "I love you too!"





I don't even know what to say, I'm still trying to adjust.  I knew this was coming so can't believe I'm having so much trouble. I knew I loved daddy dearly and I knew we were close. I was always daddy's little girl. I just guess even I didn't realize how close we were.

   Crap here come the tears! I can't believe I still can cry I have cried so much. I really don't know what to say. I can't type because I can't see the screen. So I guess this is it for now
~Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment