Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Alivia's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

These are the centerpieces I made.

The Minnie Mouse Happy Birthday Banner

'
This is half of the cake table


The Birthday Cake & 1 candle! 
Happy First Birthday Alivia Grace, 
Grandma loves you! oxoxox


This what all the tables looked like


The Birthday Girl with Mommy & Daddy


We put pink w/white polka dot tape on the bottles and had drink flavor packs on the tables. If you look they are baby food jars with the mickey icon. I don't have a photo right now of her gift table. I also do not have a photo right now of Alivia's high chair. I decorated it too with balloons and pink tulle. I was so cute. (will try to get those photos on in an update)  We had a lot of fun. She seemed to enjoy her cake too. 

Thanks for stopping by.

SMILES,      
Alivia's Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment