Friday, March 25, 2016

More Minnie Mouse

Hello friends, I made some more Minnie mouse decorations for a friends birthday party. I have been sick so it was just a few.  I wanted to add them on here so everyone could see them. The banner was made with the cricut alphabet. I cut the white card-stock into 6"x 6" pieces and rounded the corners. I bought pink paper with white polka-dots for Minnie I cut the scalloped shape from Elegant edges. I just did capital letters with a black shadow. I think they look so cute. I used a glue gun to glue them to some twine I had here at the house. The centerpieces are formula cans covered with pink polka-dot paper. I made the 2 to cover the space where the paper didn't go completely around. I just cut several icon shapes from the Disney- Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge. I got two small pin wheels that I added, b/c I thought they were cute. (I got them on sale at Hobby Lobby for 49 cents) 
I put floral foam in the can to hold the dowels, then I added dried beans so they wouldn't tip over b/c the Minnie Mouses were so tall. If I make them again I will add a birthday package for her to stand on.



I put them on two strings to be hung Happy then Birthday under it but she decided to put them all together.

Close up of the banner



I made two centerpieces b/c she said she was having it at the park and there are only two picnic tables.
These are so cute, they are one foot tall. 

I wish I had made a birthday package and put her standing on it. Oh well, too late now. Everyone is happy so I guess that is all that matters. Like I said I've been so sick and didn't feel like doing anything, but I promised to make them so here they are. They turned out ok. 




No comments:

Post a Comment