Tuesday, July 14, 2015

OOPS well I did it again


   *^* Big Sigh *^*
    Well, I did it again I missed posting anything last week, but once again it was a crazy week. I can't go into any detail but I can say it was CRAZY. It was some personal speed bumps in my family. I had my granddaughter overnight Wednesday & Thursday so as you can guess She kept me pretty busy and Remember I am trying to finish that Wedding Album which must be done by July 25 (which BTW is only 11 days) YIKES!!!

     I am trying to get Alivia Grace down for her afternoon nap (I'm so glad she still takes two naps per day) She just got a bath & all powdered up because she is going to see her Pa-paw & Ma-maw Harmon today. So she has to look extra cute when going on an outing! She is quite right now in the pack-n-play watching Sofia (of course that's one of her favorites!) She loves Sofia & clover.  Her Aunt Jo has a clover that dances. Which she loves too.

   Ok lets see if I can get pictures of her princess album on here.

Page 4


Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

   Well, sorry but some little girl will not let me post any more right now. I have to go now, but I will be back soon to add the last few pages.
SMILES, 

Cardmakermom aka Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment