Saturday, July 25, 2015

Brenda & Richard's Wedding Album

My Very First Scrapbook EVER!!!

This is my very first scrapbook ever. I am pretty happy with it. I am not happy with the very first page but the rest is fine. Actually the first page is ok except I cut the letters in cream instead of white


Scrapbook Cover
I wish I had cut the title out of white.
 (then it would be perfect)
pages 2-3
pages 4-5

pages 6-7
The End


 I really had a good time with this scrapbook it was really fun. I can't wait to make my next one. I'm sure it will be much better. I want to make some die cuts and have them ready for when I make a page I can use them to plan out my page. I found that if I plan the pages all out first and then glue them it goes so much faster. Plus I have lots of time to change my mind which I do a lot. ha ha I need to make several paper flowers so I have them ready. I could do the black & white photo mats and then just add paper where the picture goes. Or put a white piece of copy paper that is stamped place photo here. 


Here are some additional photos of this album. 









Thank you for stopping bye to look at my hard work. These do take a lot of time. I probably took twice as long to decide on paper and embellishments as it did to actually make it. Ha ha 









.

No comments:

Post a Comment