Friday, July 24, 2015

SNEEK PEEK at the Wedding Album

Well, it's not quite finished but I still have today. Ha ha The wedding isn't until tomorrow at 3:00. I started to take photos of the pages I had finished but the batteries in my camera died so this is a sneek peek. 
Cover
I'd like to get a photo of the couple off facebook and add to the album. Since it is so close to the wedding I am not sure if this will happen or not. I love the beautiful flowers on the front. Her colors are orange and grey so I thought this would be perfect. Please remember this is my VERY 1st Scrapbook album ever. It can only get better right? ha ha 
Page 1
I need to put a title here. I want to use. Our Love Story
The Dress Page

Groom Page


I will change the batteries and add the finished pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment