Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NEW Scrapbooking Tools

Hello Everyone, 
     I am so excited my stuff from HSN is starting to come. Yesterday a box from UPS had my cricut E-2, big bite and my glue gun helpers. Today one set of my Martha Stewart punches came. Tomorrow I am expecting the other set to come.  I got the set of everyday punches and the all occasion set of punches.
In the everyday essential punch kit I got 11 punches
  • Doily Lace edge punch
  • Doily Lace double edge punch
  • Daisy Fan deep edge punch
  • Scallop with dots deep edge punch
  • Double Loops set (1 edge punch, 1 corner punch)
  • Eyelet Lace set (1 edge punch, 1 corner punch)
  • Monarch butterfly double craft punch
  • Alpha punch set of 2 punches  
Tomorrow the other set should be here. It is the all-occasion punch set. It also has 11.
  • Swirling Lace Punch Around The Page™ punch set
  • Laurel Leaf Punch Around The Page™ punch set
  • Cherish Punch Around The Page™ punch set
  • Monarch Butterflies Double-Edge Punch
  • Floral Vine Deep Edge Punch
  • Corner Rounder Corner Punch
  • Starry Sky Punch All Over The Page™ punch
  • Flourish Square Punch All Over The Page™ punch
I tried the Monarch butterfly and oh how BEA-utiful (in my best Jim Carrey voice) it is so delicate. I can't wait to make something and use it. Tomorrow the other butterflies punch will come. They are going to be so amazing together. Might just have to make a butterfly album. I have some 12x12 butterfly paper and a scrapbook album with butterflies on it. Hmmm that maybe the next project. Well, gotta run can't wait the try the other 10 new punches I got today. 


~~Tracy (cardmakerMom) 

No comments:

Post a Comment