Monday, October 17, 2011

Gone Fishing Page 2

I said I might turn the "gone fishing" 12x12 into a double page and I did. I also said if I did I would post pictures for you (so I am) I had four photos of Jordan and Amber fishing that I really liked. I just got those photos printed. I have been busy working on my daughter's "save-the-dates" for her upcoming wedding.  The "save-the-dates" are to go out on Nov 1st. They were almost finished all but the photos. She just got her engagement photos last week. We went to print some of her photos to finish the save-the-dates so I printed the four photos for the "gone fishing' pages. Anyway, Here is the second page of the "gone fishing". I think it turned out really well.

This page was very easy to finish. I just cut the green photo mats 4.5 x 6.5. I cut the black gone fishing from the billionaire (font) cricut lite cartridge. I cut the letters 2" on shadow feature (I plan on getting another page of the green and cutting the regular letters out of green) The letters will then be green with the black shadow.  The two fish (cut at 5") are from the everyday paper dolls (fisherman pg 70). I inked around the fish with TH distress ink, vintage photo.

~~Tracy (cardmakerMOM)  

No comments:

Post a Comment