Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Project Update

Hello Everyone,
     Like I said ...the plan is ....I just finished taking photos of  the new wedding album I am making and was ready to upload them ...only one problem. I do not have any way to get them off the SD card and onto my computer ...I have to get my SD reader from my daughter's. If it isn't one thing it is another.  LOL My baby album mini photos I took with her camera but I was at her home. I just put the SDcard into her laptop and then put the photos on a disk. So as of right now it looks as thought it will be another day or so before I get the wedding album photos uploaded. I only had the paper on the pages with no embellishments so maybe it is just as well. (as they say this is the learning curve for a new blogger, we must remember it's not the destination but the journey) Can you say never a dull moment!   Bye for now bloggers.
~~Tracy (cardmakerMOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment