Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween 12 x 12

Hello everyone,
I found this really cute Halloween scrap-book title sticker at Wal-mart for $1.50 and I had to get it. This is the 12 x 12 LO page I made when I got home.  I think it turned out really cute. (Vicki, I am working on a YT video of how I did it.) The camera I am using is not a working correctly and I am having trouble with the video so that may have to wait until my new camera gets here. The delivery date for my camera is Oct 18. (I can hardly wait)
Here is a picture of my Halloween layout.


To make this page you will need the following for this page:

1- 12" x 12" Halloween patterned paper (mine came from the Cloud 9 Designs Seasonal paper pack)
1- 3.75" x 12" piece of green colored card-stock (You can use the color of your choice)
1- Halloween Title sticker (wal-mart) It just says $1.50 & Stickers (made in China)
2- 4.5" x 6.5" pieces of black card-stock
2- 4" x 6" pieces of spiderweb patterned paper (All seasons paper pack by The Paper Studio)
2- Bats cut- 5" out of black with Cricut from Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge (page 52) 
1- Pumpkin cut- 6" out of orange with Cricut from Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge (page 53) 
Small scrap of black for back of pumpkin
Adhesive to glue down all your elements & white pen for decorative dots. 
(I also used distressing ink around the edges of the pumpkin) 





I glued the bats down by the wings leaving the face unglued. The Pumpkin I glued down the middle leaving the sides unglued. The reason I left places unglues is so you can add your photo and tuck them under the bat & pumpkin.

  • Attach Halloween sticker to the Green Card-stock
  • Glue the green card-stock down the bottom of the 12x12 patterned paper.
  • Attach the spiderweb patterned paper to the black card-stock
  • Glue the black card-stock down
  • Cut Cricut pieces. (2 bats 5" and 1 pumpkin 6")
  • Put small scrap of black card-stock on the back of pumpkin to cover eye holes.
  • (I just left the holes in the bat eyes open.)
  • With white pen add decorative dots.
  • Glue bat wings down (see photo for placement)
  • Glue pumpkin down in the middle 
  • Add photos 







~~ Tracy (cardmakermom)

No comments:

Post a Comment