Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cricut Expression 2

Hello everyone,
     Okay, let's see where to start (at the beginning I guess) As you know I purchased somethings from HSN on their scrap-booking day. Everything was delivered. I was so excited with everything I bought.  I actually received my cricut on Friday, September  31, 2011. I was so busy over the weekend with church, family and just life in general. I was not able to open my cricut and check out all the new features. I did play with my Martha Stewart punches (Oh do I love them!!!) I also finished up a few projects with my crop-a-dile big bite. I had the projects all finished except for the holes in the album covers.  I had used or tried everything except my cricut. Well, Monday night when I got home from class I opened it and was so excited to finally begin to check out the new features as well as the new cartridges. To make a long story short my cricut was damaged in shipping. It will not work.  It will not do anything! I called HSN and they were very helpful. I can sent it back and get a full refund. I wanted an exchange because I really want the expression 2. HSN is sold out ...No more E-2 machines. I had to call Provo craft. They were very helpful too! They are sending me a shipping label to return my cricut for a new machine. The only problem is it will probably be a week or two before I get my new machine. I am just thankful that I am getting a new machine and I didn't have to send it back to HSN and just get my money back because they do not have any more machines. 
     I am going to work on some projects with my cricut create and maybe I will be able to get something posted before the day is over. I say maybe because I never know when something is going to happen around here to derail my plans. I guess that is why I am not a planner. I tend to be more of a "fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants" kind of girl.  Bye for now
~~Tracy (cardmakerMOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment