Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Stack the Deck" mini album (Rosewood collection from Wal-mart)

Hello Everyone,
     I have been busy making a mini album. I am using Laura's (following the paper trail) Stack the Deck method. This paper is from Wal-mart ($5.00) it is the Rosewood collection. I love this paper. It reminds me of old valentine cards. I only have the album put together and paper on the pages I do not have any of the embellishments on the pages yet. I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to.


Front Cover

Like I said I have not done any of the embellishing yet. Here are the pages.


Inside cover

 
Page One


Page Two


Page Three


Page Four


Page Five


Page Six

 

Page Seven


Page Eight


Page Nine


Page Ten


Page Eleven

Page Twelve (Last Pg) 

I have not put paper on all the tags but I have done one. I will show you each side of the tag I have finished. I also want to make some more tags. I need to make some tags with room for journaling too.


Tag 1 (front)


Tag 1 (back)

I think on the other tags I will put photo mat on one side and journal spot on other. I will make one like that and see how I like it. Or on one side put small photo mat and small journal spot. Not sure ...I will make some samples and see what I end up liking with this paper. I am checking out mini albums by other artists that I really like. I have been watching some of Kathryn videos from Scrap Beach. Of course I am checking out other albums from Laura since it is her "stack the deck" method of binding that I am using. Here are links to some of their work.

***Special Thanks *** to Kathryn & Laura for sharing their talents with us.

THANKS, Kathryn Krieger (scrap beach)


THANKS,  Laura Denison (following the paper trail)

Blog: http://www.followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollowThePaperTrail







No comments:

Post a Comment