Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm bananas 4 you

Hello Everyone,
    Happy New Year! I hope to do more blogging this year. I am sorry about 2011. When Bob went into the hospital it just seems my whole world was turned up-side down.  I can"t seem to get back into the groove of things.  I hope 2012 will be much better. I will try to post cards or 12x12s at least once a week. (no promises, but that is the goal)

Here is a card I did few weeks ago and never got posted. I have a card I made for the children in my Sunday School class.
Front

Inside

As you can see this could be used for any number of reasons. Birthday, thinking of you, get well. just about anything.  I love this little monkey. I am sure this is not the last you will see of him. (tee hee hee)
I have to cut this short b/c I have to run but I will try to post more soon!
~~Tracy (cardmakerMOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment