Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello Everyone,
     I have another card for you. This is from Cricut Lite Cartridge "Lacy Labels"  (ones from Wal-mart) I love this cartridge. I love all the delicate edges & beautiful shapes that it has. Maybe I can do a card for each shape ??? There are a lot of intricate cuts and do not lend themselves to small cards so we will have to see.    

Front

This is very simple and easy card. I cut a piece of white cards stock in half and then folded it in half to make this card (5.5 x 4.25) I cut the blue shape @ 2.5 as well as the other two layers. (white flower layer & "thinking of you" layer)  The dots for the "i" was so small I used a hole punch to make dots.
     I am sure I won't be able to keep up this pace all year. I have posted 3 cards in 3 days but I do hope to post at least one per week.  If I can do more I will (as this week) and if not I hope you all understand. Please leave me a comment and become a follower of my blog. Happy Crafting
~~Tracy (cardmakerMOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment