Sunday, June 28, 2015

I know, I know, I know... I keep saying I am going to stick with this.

Why does life get into my way?

I know, I keep saying I'm going to stick with it and I truly mean it when I say it. Life just gets into the way. You know, the mundane things you have to do everyday. Not the fun stuff we like. LIKE card-making or scrap-booking or even making my beautiful little granddaughter hair bows! I really am going to try to stick with this and I MEAN IT!!! 

Right now I am busy with my granddaughter Alivia as well as making her pretty hair bows to wear. Trying to keep up with my first love "card making" and trying to do a little bit of scrap booking on the side. I want to make an album for Alivia plus a memorial to dad and mom. Today is the 2 year anniversary of daddy going to heaven to join mother.  (so I'm a little emotional today) 
I will get the camera out I PROMISE! and add some pictures in the next couple of days. I want to show you some of the pretty bows that I've made and let you see what other fun stuff I've created. I actually have been thinking a lot about making some YouTube videos. I have not started it because I can't seem to keep up with a daily/weekly blog ha ha ha.  How on earth can I do videos too.

Anyway, That is what is going on in my little corner of the country side. (out here in Indiana) I am busy as ever. I feel like a hamster on a wire wheel spinning in circles. Running as fast as I can to catch up only to go nowhere. Just about the time I think I maybe able to get something done, my fibromyalgia rears it's ugly head and I'm down for a day or two (sometimes longer) 

1st Thank-you for being patient with me
2nd I will post some pictures
3rd I will try harder to at least do a weekly BLOG (how about that)
Please be kind with some comment love if you visit (I'd love to hear from you) It's like getting a letter when the postman stops EVERYONE loves to get cards in the mail (I don't care how old you!) 


SMILES,

CardmakerMOM (aka Tracy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment