Tuesday, June 30, 2015

As promised

Well, as promised here are a few of the 12x12s I am working on.










I changed the background paper of this page 
I will try and post an updated photo (It maybe when the book is 
finished and I post all the finished pages though. 
Maybe sooner but NO promises! LOL 


Obviously these are not finished but I am working on an album for my daughter. My granddaughter is already a year old so I really better get busy. I have done other projects so I have been working. I will try and post the paper bag mini album I made for her. It is finished except for the photos. I am very bad about not getting my photos printed. All my photos live in cyber space. I do look at them on the computer often but I need to get them printed and into scrapbook albums. 

I have so many projects going. I need to sit down and just finish each project one at a time. I need to finish the one that is closest to being finished then go to the next one. I don't know why I can't seem to do that. I guess other things come along that are a little more important. ...I know it's June my new resolution is to finish one project at a time until I am caught up. (with the exception of a wedding album that has to be finished by July 25 for a friend's wedding) LOL see why I don't get done with all the projects I start. 

Ok that is enough for today. I have uploaded 5 photos and did a little work on this blog (now to get busy on the scrapbooks. I promise I am trying to get things finished and posted. Right now I am in the middle of making hair bows to sell at a local July 4th celebration (which starts in 3 days) I still have lots and lots of hair bows I want to make. I need the extra cash, this scrap-booking hobby can be quite expensive ha ha  Plus like I said I am making a wedding album scrapbook for some friends for a wedding gift (wedding July 25) so I have to get busy and  get that finished. I will take some photos before I give it to them. (Promise) That's all for today

SMILES,

CardmakerMOM aka Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment