Friday, March 28, 2014

Preparing for Alivia Grace to appear

Hello Everyone,
     I know its been a while since I've posted. Well, you know life happens. I am working on a baby album for my new granddaughter Alivia Grace. My daughter, Amber Harmon and her husband, Bill are expecting their first child on June 10, 2014. I am so excited for this new addition to our family. Many of you know that I lost my father in June of 2013 so this June will be much better with a blessing from heaven. I am so happy I will have Alivia Grace here to help me with the first anniversary of my daddy's home going. I know he is in a better place but I miss him so much. I didn't expect it to be this hard without him. He and I were buddies. We sure laughed a lot and I treasure those memories with him. I was daddy's little girl right up to his last breathe.
     OK, I had to take a little break and wipe my eyes.  Its still very hard for me. I miss my daddy very much, but I know I will see him again some day up in heaven.  He is with my mother now and they are reunited for eternity. That makes me smile. I miss my mom so very much its been almost 12 years since she has been gone. She passed the year after Grandma Clara. My world was all up-side down. I had lost both of the most important mother figures in my life. My real mother and my grandmother who cared for me much of the time.  I am sad they will not be here to see my beautiful Alivia Grace, but I am sure that they will be looking down on her. 
   I will post some photos soon, I will post the baby album even though its not finished and I plan on putting photos in the stack the deck album with the Rose Wood paper so I will post it when I am finished. I just get so tired just getting up and getting my shower and getting dressed, if I have to go anywhere when I get home I am finished for the day.  I can't sit and do my albums like I used to b/c of my back pain, its too intense to sit for very long. It is not good when you are hurting and you just got out of bed :( Anyway, I will do my best. Thank you for being so patient with me. HUGS 
Thx, CardmakerMOM (aka Tracy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment