Thursday, February 13, 2014

Alivia Grace's First Valentine


Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dear Alivia
  Grandma loves you so much and I've not even seen you or touched your beautiful face. I have not even heard your sweet little voice or cry. I can't express the depth of love I have for you. I can not wait to hold and love you. You are so precious to me. I love to watch your mother and father coo and goo over you ha ha ha. They are already so in love with you. God has blessed our family so greatly with allowing us to care for you. I can't wait to take you to church with me so you can learn of my wonderful Lord and Savior. I can't wait to teach you the stories of the bible and songs like "Jesus Loves You!"  You are already Grandma's angel sent from above. My blessing from my Lord. I am so thankful for you. I can't wait to hug and kiss your little baby face, fingers and toes.
   I love you little one and want you to know how much you are loved and wanted!  You are a precious blessing sent to us from heaven above. I love you so much Alivia Grace Harmon. Grandma can't wait to hold you and shower you with love. Hugs and Kisses from your grandma
                                          
 Love Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment