Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's going to be a girl!

     I'm so excited, I'm going to be a grandmother. My daughter and her husband are expecting their first child. I am so looking forward to taking care of my grandbaby. I have been so lonely since my father passed away in June (2013) We found out my daughter was pregnant October 2, 2013. I can't wait until I get to hold our little bundle of joy. I know my mom and dad would be just "jumping with joy" to hear Amber is going to be a mommy. Now I know what my mother was feeling. (she was so excited with Aaron, she took rolls & rolls of film, she showed anyone who would look her beautiful grandson) ha ha ha Now I know why. She was just so proud of him (I am so proud of my Amber and can't wait to see our little girl) They like the name Olivia pronounced Alivia I think ? I don't know, its late and I'm tired ha ha. We had the gender reveal party tonight and I was so shocked b/c I thought she was having a boy ....guess that is what I get for thinking ha ha ha oh well it doesn't matter as long as its a healthy baby and my baby girl is safe and healthy. I guess that is it for right now. More later, Bye for now from Grandma (giggle giggle) 

No comments:

Post a Comment