Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Happy New Year

Happy New Year, I have not been doing a very good job at keeping up with my blog. First I am not a blogger but this has been a place for me to post my cards, then I have had some deaths in the family. I was able to post my feelings. This has been a big help. I just have not been myself since the passing of my father in June (2013) My dad had stage 4 lung cancer. Cancer has been life changing to our whole family. I have tried to us this blog to help others who maybe caring for a loved one who has cancer. It the first of the year and I have a new grand baby on the way. YAY! My daughter and son-in-law are expecting their first child in June of 2014~ I am so excited. I am making an album for the new grand baby and I want to get their engagement & wedding album done too. I really need to make an album for daddy too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment