Monday, October 14, 2013

Still Sad :(

 I am not sure what to write except I miss my dad & mom. I am starting to get my craft stuff out maybe that will help. I want to make a memory book. I feel so overwhelmed with sadness so much of the time. I am trying to give myself time to grieve b/c I know I didn't do that with my mother & grandmother. Maybe that is why I'm having so much trouble maybe I'm grieving for three instead of just one. I am not feeling well today. I have a toothache. I am going to rest and try to get this pain to settle down. Just needed to get some of this out of my system ...seems like when I type stuff out it helps me feel better.

Today is my son-in-law's birthday. He will be 29. I hit the jackpot in this department. He is so good to my entire family. Happy Birthday Bill.

Beginning to think on making my cards again ... should be fun
HUGS from here
~cardmakermom (Tracy)

No comments:

Post a Comment