Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello Blog Followers,
    I know it has been a long time since my last post. I sincerely appologize. My father is still battling stage four lung cancer. (Since Jan 31, 2012 he has been fighting) The life expectancy is 6-12 months with treatment (2-4 without) At the end of June it will be 17 months. For this I am very thankful to God. He had 33 radiation treatments on his left femur (where the cancer attacked the bone) and he has been on chemo every three weeks since Feb 13, 2012. He recently stopped the chemo b/c he is scheduled to have cateract surgery in July. I have put my hobbies on hold to care for my father. (I have no idea how much time we have left so this is the time I will spend with him and make as many memories as possible!) We have had some really good times, we have laughed and we have cried sometimes we even laughed until we cried. I am his primary care giver so as you can tell I'm extremely busy. I would love to say that I will be able to update everyone once a week or once a month but the true is I have no idea how things will go. I am learning day by day. Thank you for your understanding!
   Thanks for listening Hugs from here
~~Tracy (cardmakermom)

No comments:

Post a Comment