Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sad day for my family

Hello Everyone, 
     I will get this started soon, I promise.  I need to get another camera for photos and videos. Mine has mysteriously disappeared. I thought we had gotten though this stage with my children being grown (guess, not!!!) Oh well a great excuse to get a new one.  I just finished my first ever Baby Mini Album!!! I am so excited to share it with you all. I am really happy how it turned out. Thanks Laura (following the paper trail) for the courage to try~
     I want to share with you the things that I am doing. I want to share all the crafts that I am currently enjoying! I am sure that some of this will be lead by what my followers want to see as well. 
     As I said ...this is a sad day for my family.  I learned this morning that a dear family friend passed away in his sleep.  I am sad that he is gone but thankful to God that he went very peacefully and without pain and suffering.  RIP Herb Ford (we love you Herbie)

~~ Tracy (cardmakermom)

No comments:

Post a Comment